The campaign was especially designed to provide assistance to the needy in their education. Irrespective of caste, creed and religion it shall provide equal opportunity to the Indians in getting their education. Till the day we have provided financial assistance to a many handicapped students in getting them admitted to the higher education (BA – Delhi University, 10+2 from CBSE etc.), and other students in different parts of India for their respective basic monthly educational expenses.
Some of the beneficiaries of the campaign are:
- Mr. Panter Kumar (Visually Handicapped) was provided financial aid for his education expenses for pursuing 10+2 from CBSE board;
- Mr. Dinesh Kumar Yadav (Visually Handicapped) was provided financial assistance of for pursuing Bachelor of Arts from School of Open Learning, University of Delhi;
- Ms. Subhalaxmi Tripathy has received a financial aid of Rs. 22,500/- for her son’s Engineering Degree Semester fees.
- Mr. Pramod Singh has been receiving financial assistance each month for the education of his wards Sumit Arya and Amit Arya;
- Mr. Mukund Das is receiving financial assistance every month for the education of his son and two daughters in a remote village in the state of Odisha.
We are in a process of providing financial/and other allied grants to more poor and meritorious students in different corners of India.